FAT HEAUXS COOK: WHOLE 30 ZOODLE RAMEN
It’s the first day of the year, which means I’m slogging through a January Whole 30. You know what word they use constantly in Whole 30? COMPLIANT. Isn’t that annoying? Like compliant to me feels like unable to think for yourself and I don’t like to be told what to do. But still I need a full reset from EVERYTHING I ate in December, which trust me, WAS EVERYTHING.
So it’s Day 1 and I improvised a compliant zoodle ramen that is pretty fucking delicious and I’m feeling very superior about all my “clean” choices today. But make sure you're following our Insta @fatheauxs to see me sobbing over cheese and bread tomorrow. Until then, make your own Whole 30 Zoodle Ramen with Shrimp.
Whole 30 Zoodle Ramen with Shrimp
I'm into this because it's cold as shit outside and it's pretty fast to make. You know your girl is not into a bunch of cooking nonsense. I even used pre-cooked shrimp that came in a shrimp cocktail set up from Marianos because #lazy.
1 large zucchini (spiralized)
2 soft boiled eggs
2 cups bone broth
2 tbsp red cabbage
Chop up some red, yellow, orange bell peppers (I used 1/4 of each pepper)
red pepper flakes
1. Prepare your soft boiled eggs by heating up a small pot halfway with water. Add salt. Cook eggs on high for 6ish minutes.
2. Heat 2 cups of bone broth in separate pan.
3. Chop cabbage and spiralize zucchini. Chop peppers and scallions. Slice lime.
4. I add salt to my zoodles to suck out some of the moisture.
4. Add zoodles, cabbage, peppers to serving bowls.
5. Add shrimp on top.
6. Add egg.
7. Pour hot broth over the top.
8. Add scallions, some red pepper flakes, and sriracha (depending on how much heat you want)
If you make this recipe, we want to see how it turns out! Post on Insta and tag us at @fatheauxs!